FlashFire is a root app that you can download for free from the Play Store. It’s made by Chainfire, the developer behind apps like SuperSU and the blue light filtering app CF.lumen.
- In layman terms, this file instructs the tool which regions of the memory (partitions) to flash.
- Save the renamed zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Therefore, all lines of devices, new and old, are compatible with this latest SP Flash Tool.
- At times there is no need of all the power our specifications offer and we can save resources.
- A stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system of an Android device.
- Sometimes, installation instructions can have some variations depending on your device.
The ROM Manager app allows you to backup an Android ROM to a PC in a simple manner. As a backup, a system image is also known as a “full backup,” because it contains a copy of all installed programs, settings, applications, and files on the computer. When the file is recognized by kies, it will be downloaded, and stock ROM all previous firmware files will be downloaded as well. Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android) is always prepared to offer such a facility if you require it.
Hello everyone, I made a backup of my stock ROM after unlocking bootloader and installing TWRP but before installing LineageOS. It contains these partitions – EFS, Boot, Vendor, Vendor Image, System, Data, Recovery, Cache. Which all partitions shall I select from above mentioned ones. Also, if someone could explain in layman terms what each of these partitions mean and contain and when are they useful. Now, you are here to learn how to take and restore the backup. That means you probably have read our guide to unlock bootloader and install TWRP on the device. If you have TWRP recovery installed on your HTC U11, you can use that to install stock firmware by restoring a Nandroid backup.
- After the Android backup is finished, you can move on to click “View Backup History” for checking whether all of your desirable files have been backed up successfully.
- Google and Motorola are among the major companies that do.
- On the most recent Windows OS versions like Windows 10, the PC should be able to automatically download and install the required drivers.
- Before you begin loading the flashable zip file, you must first install Android Debug Bridge, also known as the Android Debug Bridge.
- If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM.
Some steps may differ depending on the version of your phone and software. Backing up your Google Drive account is just as simple as backing up your Android phone.
Back in the Actions screen check that your selected actions are listed in the order the app will perform them. If they’re in the wrong order, then hold your finger on one and drag it down to the right place. If you ever find your phone won’t boot, and you have a FlashFire backup saved, you can recover it through TWRP.